Learn About Your Rights and Our Privacy Practices at Envision Behavioral Health PLLC in Clemmons, NC
As a patient, state law, federal law, and medical ethics demand that your privacy be protected. This is particularly true of mental health care. We go to great lengths at Envision Behavioral Health PLLC to comply with all healthcare privacy laws and regulations.
Any confidential information disclosed during treatment or any other confidential information we obtain while attending to you professionally shall be held in confidence unless you permit us to disclose such information or where we are required to disclose such information by law.
Some examples of required disclosure include, but are not limited to:
- Child/elder/vulnerable person abuse
- Imminent threat of danger to oneself or others
- Court order/subpoena
- If a mental illness prevents you from providing for your own basic needs such as food, water, or shelter, we will be required to disclose information in order to seek hospitalization.
- If there is a reasonable degree of certainty that a patient cannot operate a motor vehicle or heavy machinery due to epilepsy, dementia, traumatic brain injury, or any other cognitive dysfunction.
- Should you choose to submit a super bill for reimbursement of treatment from your insurance company, it may be necessary to communicate details of your care with them. In order for your treatment to be covered, we may be required to periodically communicate details of your condition and treatment.
By signing a contract with Envision Behavioral Health PLLC, you are agreeing to the disclosure of confidential information to other physicians, providers, or therapists involved in your case where your physician decides it is clinically appropriate to do so. Similarly, if we refer you to another physician within Envision Behavioral Health PLLC for treatment, that provider will have access to your records and may communicate with your previous physician. In addition, covering providers will have access to your clinical information should you require care while your physician is out of the office.
Please be aware that the audio or video recording of any session is not permitted secondary to therapeutic and privacy issues. If an unauthorized recording is made, it is grounds for termination of the therapeutic relationship.
Mental Health Records
Medical records are required by law. Envision Behavioral Health PLLC currently uses an electronic health record (EHR) to record and store patient information. This EHR system is secure and also abides by the HIPAA laws/regulations. However, as with all electronic systems, there are factors that are sometimes outside of our control. We will always strive to ensure your information is kept confidential and compliant with HIPPA regulations. We reserve the right to change electronic health record systems at any time.
Office Hours and Appointments
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am – 5pm.
Consultation appointment (45-90 min): $350
Short follow-up appointment (25 min): $175
Long follow-up appointment (40 min): $250
Psychotherapy appointment (55 min): $220
Psychotherapy appointment (40 min): $165
**Please contact us if you have questions about which types of services are billed. Some examples include letter preparation, clinical phone calls, clinical emails, etc. Services will be billed at $50 per 10-minute increment. This amount is not covered by insurance. Please note that you will not be billed for phone calls related to scheduling, billing, or other non-clinical questions.
Please note that all services provided after business hours (outside 8:30AM- 5PM Monday–Friday) are billed at twice the standard rate.
Schedule your appointment now by calling (336) 223-8220.